Aerobatic Aircraft & Company Involvement
Since the 1950s the company has been specializing in all types of aerobatic aircraft; Stampes, Jungmanns, Jungmeisters, Zlins, Pitts Specials, Extras and Caps to name just a few.
Our credits are difficult to match & include:
- PPS have bought & sold more aerobatic aircraft than any other company in the UK.
- Operated for 10 years the engineering support for the Rothmans Aerobatic Team, with their Stampes & latterly Pitts S2-A Team.
- Exclusive UK Dealers for Mudry Cap aircraft since 1976 with full service & major repair approval, British certification was carried out on Cap 10, 20, 21, & 231 by this company.
- Pitts S -2A, S-2S, Extra 260, and Waco YMF gained British certification by PPS.
- Engineering support for the British Aerobatic Team.
- Operated the UK's only full time Aerobatic school 1980-1990.
- Our Managing Director flew as a British Team pilot in World & European championship aerobatic contests for 20 years, he still flies aerobatics today! click here for more
Seventy Years of Aerobatic Flight
By: Lynn Williams
Personal Plane Services still offer sales and service on all types of aerobatic aircraft as we always have & with the same enthusiasm. click here for more